Friday, May 11, 2012

Seeing is Believing!!

Quote of the Day: The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. - Ayn Rand

Hello Curvy Divas,

Welcome to Friday and your weekly date with "Sin". ;) This week has been uneventful for the most part. I had finals this week and Lawd have mercy(excuse my "accent" I'm southern) but I took the hardest test of my LIFE. Which is saying alot because it seems as if I've been in school all my life. This week I had my psychopharmacology exam which focused on psychiatric medications and when I tell you I sat down at that desk,looked at the test and said aloud WTF. Normally I would have been embarassed but the nods from my classmates' heads confirmed they were equally unamused by the sheer madness of the exam. I said a prayer, answered those I knew and answered "C" for everything else. Isnt the rule, when in doubt pick C. Well I surely doubted and I'm pretty sure at least 40% of my answers were C. Thankfully I did well on my other assignments so I should still pass the course. What about you, How was your week? Did your boss get on your nerves or was it that stupid co-worker who always finds a way to get under your skin? Anyway its the weekend and you know what that means, you have time to unwind, wind down, or get crunk.

So this week's topic is Seeing is Believing. I came across this idea for one because I'm a visual person and two because I've discussed with a friend about getting together and doing a VISION BOARD party. If you are an Oprah or Iyanla Vanzant fan, you know what I'm talking about. If not it is a collage of your dreams and desired future. The premise is visually focusing on your dreams helps move you closer to them. Some people place pictures of themselves with a cap and gown to represent completing a degree or certification. Others place dream homes, cars, or kids. Whatever floats your boat.
 The process of creating the board helps you identify what you want. It goes from being just an IDEA to something tangible(you can actually see it).  One very important key to vision boards is ACTION. The bible says faith without work is dead. Allow the board to get your creative juices flowing. Think of how you can make those images come to life. There is nothing to it but to DO it. It is my vision that everyone achieves that which they want and deserve. Do you want a life you can be proud of? Show me. Try the vision board and send me a pic. I would love to share it with the rest of the readers.

No pics from me this week but I will have one next week. Also if there is a topic you want to know more about  just write me. Also next week Im thinking of adding a midweek blog entitled Girly Gossip. Let me know what you think. See you next week, until then DREAM BIG.

Facebook:Sin Namon(ps body beautiful)
Twitter:psbodybeautiful
Sinsation617@gmail.com

Be Strong. Be Confident. Be You.

Sincerely,

Sinnamon
3rd Diva of the Week is Vonia Grace from Hattiesburg, MS. The entire ensemble(dress,accesories, and shoes came from Eve Marie's, a small boutique in Hattiesburg)

No comments:

Post a Comment