Friday, June 22, 2012

Heat Wave

Quote of the Day: It's like the summers a natural afrodisiac. And with a pen and pad I compose this rhyme. To hit you and get you equipped for the summer time-Will Smith( lyrics to summertime)


Hello Curvy Divas,

I left damn near freezing temperatures in Cali to return to a heatwave in MD. Upon my return the temp has been either in the 100s or damn near close. I have some errands I want to run today so Im thinking cool. All white with a splash of color will always do the trick. Check out the outfit below.

This outfit combo is perfect when you attend an all white event and want to add some color. Red makes anything pop and the turquoise always makes me feel classy. Enjoy the combo of colors and the look minus the blazer. Enjoy your weekend and I look forward to chatting with you on next week.

Facebook: Sin namon (psbodybeautiful)
Twitter: psbodybeautiful
Email: Sinsation617@gmail.com


Sincerely,

Sinnamon



Red blazer-Rainbow, white tank-old navy, white capris-Ross




Shoes-Payless website(limited edition), necklace & bangles-rainbow




Congrats to the 9th Diva of the week,Benica from Mobile, Alabama. Dress-Cititrends, shoes-shoe show

No comments:

Post a Comment