Thursday, April 5, 2012

Swimsuit Surfing

Quote of the Day: If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. - Katharine Hepburn Hello Curvy Divas, Today I was cruising online for swimwear and found some really cute items. Its imperative that you begin to shop early for summer because as we know CUTE things in our size do not last. Sometimes you may pay more when you buy early but you also dont run the risk of searching through sales and clearance racks for that special item in YOUR size. My online shopping inspired me to post cute finds on my facebook and twitter pages.I tried to include one pieces, tankinis, bikinis, solids, and prints to give you some variety. Below you will find my top 3. I encourage you to visit my facebook and twitter pages for the entire collection of finds. I have included where you can find them, prices, and sizes. Enjoy!!! Be Strong. Be Confident. Be You. Facebook:Sin Namon(ps body beautiful) Twitter: PSbodybeautiful Sincerely, Sinnamon
Black Mesh Belize. on sale $98 Monif C website. available in sizes 18w,20w,24w
$38.46 for the top via lanebryant website. available in sizes 14-28
$59.99 sizes 12-26 via one stop plus

No comments:

Post a Comment