Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring Forward, Fall Back

Quote of the Day: The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Sally Berger

Hello My Curvy Divas,

Today the weather was really nice in the DMV so I decided to do some thrifting. I should have woke up earlier because when I arrived,everything looked picked over. Today was SALE day, and apparently everyone was on the prowl. I did however manage to get some basic pieces and 2 vintage shirts. Im warming up to vintage clothing. maybe you can give me ideas on how to wear them. Anywho, for those who have never thrifted, you should try it. It's a great way to find unique pieces,after a good washing and/or trip to the cleaners before wearing. Well enjoy my OOTD(outfit of the day),stores are noted. I found it to be fun and comfortable much like my personality. Also I'm featuring my first DIVA of the WEEK. keep the submissions coming because you may be next.

Check me out on Facebook: Sinnamon(p.s. body beautiful)
Twitter: PSBodybeautiful
Email:sinsation617@gmail.com
striped shirt: Rainbow, Pink skirt:Old Navy, rose sandals: rugged wearhouse
DIVA OF THE WEEK: Catina from Milwakee, WI. Shirt -Discovery,Pants-Ashley Stewart,Jewelry -Ashley Stewart,Belt-Discovery,Shoes -New Mode. Congrats Tina!!!!





Be Strong. Be Confident. Be You.



Sincerely, Sinnamon

4 comments: