Friday, July 13, 2012

pLUS SIZE OOTD: ANIMAL INSTINCT

Hello Curvy Divas,

I just wanted to do a quick post to show you my new hair. I did a big chop and colored in ruby red(actually has a more orange tone). The chop was after my attempt to go natural and let my hair grow out. After a few weeks of my teenie weenie afro, I couldnt take it anymore and now I'm rocking a brush cut. Its absolutely AMAZING because I can just brush and go. Let me know what you think. Also check out my outfit of the day to match my new hair.


Facebook: Sin namon(psbody beautiful)
Twitter: psbodybeautiful
Email: Sinsation617@gmail.com


Shirt: Thrifted, Blk Bodycon Skirt: Old Navy, Sandals: Kmart




Until Next time.

Be Strong. Be Confident. Be You.


Sincerely,

Sinnamon


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful animal Print!! I love the outfit girl!


    Please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete